Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Fiber is your friend.


>
Everything slows down with age, except the time it takes for cake and ice cream to reach your hips!
John Wagner

Need some dieting support? Visit 3fat chicks.com
for inspiration. They say to eat clean--lean proteins, lots of veggies, high fiber carbs, drink water, use no sweetners. (Hmmm) Limit coffee to one per day, move everyday, and get plenty of sleep. (Easier said than done, I know...but let's give it a whirl!) They have a printable weight loss progress chart, recipes, ideas, and many tools to use. Have fun!

4 comments:

Chris said...

I love that site been going there for years, just reading though. :) I haven't been there in a while, so I'll go visit them again. Come by for a visit and sign my guestbook if you have time. I'm going to add you to my blog list too, so I can keep up with your journeys.

Hugs,
Chris

Whosyergurl said...

Hi Corgidogmama! from another...we have a new corgi- just born 6/30 & we brought her home in August. I found you through Miss Janice's blog & thought I'd stop in & say hello.
My little girl's name is Chelsea and she is a tri-color, too.

Cheryl in IN.
Whosyergurl

a corgi said...

that's great advice from that web site for healthy eating and weight loss! thanks for posting it! congrats on your progress too with losing weight!!

betty

Chatty Crone said...

Kudos to your weight loss.

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!