Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Friday, February 23, 2007

What could be more fun.........


than a wagonload of corgis??
We'll have an RV full next week as we travel to North Carolina to meet baby Emmy. This week, between coughs, we're packing the Winnebago for a month away and we're getting itchy feet at the thought of traveling again. To be honest, it's hard to leave when Moms' health is somewhat precarious, but the bro's will be giving good care in our sted. We should have quite a collection of baby photos to peruse with her upon our return.

No comments:

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!