Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Winter Blizzard Blues~Making Maps


It's mid-April, and we've been watching a stinkin' blizzard all day outside our window. Jim's coping by consoling himself, making a map of all the states we've stayed in on our travels to someplace via RV. This makes him feel better, knowing that we're not always stuck, looking at blizzards. Men are funny, aren't they?

No comments:

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!