Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's starting.....

Poor Jim is all I can say. I get these crazy schemes in my head, late at night, thinking about how I'm going to do something. We went to an annual open house last weekend, hosted by local crafty farmers.

They fill their barn with all sorts of prims, baked goods, and Christmasy stuff. Jim saw this Snowman, and wanted it for the front porch.
Now, that the outside is finished, on to the interior. I'm going through each room, cleaning first, then will get creative. My theme this year is quilts. I'm digging out decorations and prims that haven't seen the light of day since 1999. 720 square feet won't take long to decorate, believe me! I just hope that Jim survives this. He's already told me that he has plans tomorrow...all day, and all night plans!

2 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh, your house looks so cozy and festive! Love it!

April said...

The house looks good...can't wait to see it in person!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!