Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Dang Thankful...(5/30)

Paydirt today! Lookee what Penniwig's latest giveaway is, and lucky (and extremely thankful too) me won this beauty today. A bottle brush wreath in such an old fashioned color and design, which will be so enjoyed in my humble household.
Now...you must...please...click on Penniwig's etsy site shown on my sidebar. She's been busy making new colonial ear bobs, which are delightful, and oh so unusual. I love 'em, you will too!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations! You're so lucky!

Hugs,
Angela

PS my word verification is funny!
whydruff

Anonymous said...

you lucky person! couldn't go to a nicer one too....congrats....

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Tee hee, may that little wreath bring a smile to you, like you so often give to me with your funny and cranky posts!!!

ClassyChassy said...

Lucky you! What a treat! Looks like there is room to add more trinkets on it, if you have a mind to! Congrats!

ocmist said...

That is a really cute way to make a wreath! Congratulations on winning it!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!