Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year Wishes...


I wish you Health…
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family…
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature…
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities…
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share…
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy…
And Blessings for the New Year.

12 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Such lovely wishes, m'dear...I wish them for you, too!!!

Chatty Crone said...

Thank you so much Susan, and I wish them for you too.

Sandie

"I wish you the Love of friends and family…
And Peace within your heart."

And I love your purple button - wish I had seen that first. lol

Buttercup said...

My wishes for all the same to you and your family. Look forward to continuing our friendship in 2010. Blessings and good wishes!

squawmama said...

That was beautiful... Thank you my friend and may all those things come true for you.
Happy New Year
(((HUGS)))
Donna

ocmist said...

Yes, that was very beautiful! Did you write that? I know that all of us that know you, pray the same things back at you for you have been a wonderful friend to us all with your uplifting blog and email friendships.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Happy Snappy Barky New Year! Give the Corgi's a big hug from Carrie and Bonnie!

Ms Sparrow said...

The picture of the little cook in her Dora apron is just adorable.
What a little treasure she is!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I'm sending you sweet wishes for love, joy, and fun in the new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR and HUGS from your "retro" friend, Coralie!

Martha said...

Happy New Year -- From one who is owned by a Corgi to another who is owned by a Corgi!

Scout and Freyja said...

I think I would like to become outrageous right along with you and how about contagious and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

I am hoping we old gal's have an unbelievably wonderful New Yeart in 2010!!

Happy New Year to you and the Corgi Kids!

Carmen S. said...

That is lovely and right back to you too:)

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!