Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dear Mother Nature....



Although snow, I hope, like this is behind us...I just want to say to MS. Nature:

"No more of this kind of crap for at least a year please!
It's time for nesting birds, and daffodils.
No more wild hairs....no more bad moods....
It's SpRiNg....you hear????"



This....is what we have more in mind please~

9 comments:

Angela said...

Way to tell her Corgidogmama! If Mother Nature doesn't cooperate than we will have to get the corgi's after her!

Hugs,
Angela

In the Light of the Moon said...

We have finally had some wonderful breezes floating here..I am packing it up and adding in a dash of sunshine,and mailing it your way.It should be arriving soon...Stay warm Friend,The breeze is on its way!!Hugs-Cat

Chatty Crone said...

Tell her for Georgia too! I'm more then ready. Is that your house in the snow?

You go girl.

sandie

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Oh dear...spring is acting pretty wild this year...no fair! Especially since you live through those long, long winters! Come on, spring!!!

ClassyChassy said...

We'll get there soon. Should be 70 this week, until Friday - then back to about 60, I hear!

Ms Sparrow said...

You tell 'em, Gal! It's as if the next season is hovering just out of sight, teasing and tantalizing us.
I grabbed your No Awards graphic. I whole-heartedly agree with that sentiment. I realize others are trying to be nice by passing along awards, but I find it embarrassing.
Thanks for your support!

Pam said...

Way to go corgidogmama! It's still chilly here but at least that white stuff is gone for the most part. Supposed to be warmer the end of the week. We'll see. I've heard that before....

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I'm definitely ready for spring!!! It's 30 degrees out this morning but supposed to get to 70. I think that's a sign that spring is on its way!
Hugs!
Coralie

phaedra96 said...

No jinxes, please. I would love to see my magnolia bloom instead of frost-bitten!!! The daffies are finally doing their thing, horses are shedding...

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!