Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Monday, January 09, 2012


We could learn a lot from crayons:
some are sharp, some are pretty,
some are dull, some have weird names,
and all are different colors....but
they all exist very nicely in the same box.

(edited from an email)

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I think EVERY single teacher needs to memorize that before she can teach and take a test on it. Sandie

Whosyergurl said...

If only people could do the same. You doin' o.k.?

xo, Cheryl

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!