Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Wednesday, February 01, 2012




My mom will be 95 on April 4th. Who else is lucky enough to still have their mom?

9 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

I'm off to call my Momma!! Happy 95 to your beautiful Mom!!Hugs,Cat

Ms Sparrow said...

How lucky are you?! I'm almost the age my mother was when she died. It gives one pause.

Chatty Crone said...

Amen sister - you are very blessed. sandie

Angela said...

Your mother is gorgeous! I love that shade of gray. That's what color my gray is coming in as! My mom is 66 and my Granny is 89!

Happy Birthday to your beautiful mom!

Hugs,
Angela

Mevely317 said...

Happy 95th to your sweet momma! ... Her skin looks SO incredibly smooth!
Will you give her a hug for me?

My own would've been 97 on April 22 ... still miss her like crazy.

phaedra96 said...

Happy 95th to Momma! I sooo wish mine were still here so I could really tell her how much I loved her. I am sure she knows; but....I WANT MY MOMMY!

April said...

I'm a lucky girl...I have a great momma & a wonderful grammy.

Buttercup said...

I wish I could be in that club. My mother would have been 97 last October and not a day goes by when I don't think of something I'd like to tell her. Happy 95!

Whosyergurl said...

I had the hardest time finding the place to comment! I had to "hover!"
I still have my mama, but she isn't well. She is young, early 70's, but has had poor health and a lot of surgeries, is very crippled up. But what a sunny disposition! Her Grandma was the same way...must be where I get my own positive outlook! xo, Cheryl

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!