Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Think it's gonna happen...

By golly, we heard thunder today and had a real downpour. The popped up tulip greens around small town USA should be happy with the 60 degree temp and the long drink. Crocus of gold and purple are blooming on corners.

I've been writing out a honey do list for myself as far as household and yard chores to get done.  Once the sun starts shining again, the dinge of winter really shows up.

Addie our achy gimpy 13 year old corgi wants to be outside more. The town smells like manure, another spring ritual here. The barns are cleaned out and the "stuff" gets spread.  Stinky, but another true sign that it's really becoming SpRiNg.

Wishing you all a blessed and happy Easter. Enjoy the rituals of the coming season as we shake off winter. 

2 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Happy Easter, my friend!

Hopefully the Spring sunshine will feel good on Addie's olden bones. Hug that sweet girl for me, 'k?

Chicken Wrangler said...

Happy Spring, my friend! Manure RULES! May your garden produce abundant flowers and vegetables, all in good season!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!