Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Enjoying the Woods and Wildlife



How nice to spend the 10th of March, in shirtsleeves, barefoot, eating supper outside, listening to the birdsong, seeing a herd of deer, watching the squirrels bark and wagging its tail at Jake who was literally at the end of his tether! The corgi kids love being outside and sniff until they sneeze! They've both marked their territory and are enjoying these North Carolina woods we're staying in for a few weeks.What a nice respite from our usual winter doldrums.

I got to babysit baby Emmy last night while the NC kids had a pizza/movie date night. What fun to snuggle with that dear little new soul. She's entertaining with all her quirky grunts, squeaks, and I even saw evidence of a dimpled cheek. This grammy thing is a pretty good deal!

Happy 60th birthday to big brother Mike. May you have many, healthy more. Love you. Tim & Bev thank-you for taking good care of Mom so we can enjoy this time with the new babe.

No comments:

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!