Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

THAT!! Is one cute grandbaby!!

Little Emmy is the second "cutest" little girl baby
I've ever seen! (Ape was the first!) She has a lot of personality already, and will be a month old this Thursday. Since Monday, I've been able to go play Grammy every day. Today we talked about "shamrocks," I know April snickered when she told me to be careful with how Emmy handled the scissors. Sheesh! I also got to change a dirty diaper (the first in about 30 years!) Jim's filled several bird feeders at our site in the RV park, so we're seeing a variety of birds, and bang on the windows when the squirrels jump in and fill their paws with seed. We're going out to a local restaurant that we always visit while in this area on Thursday night. Days are nice and warm and sunny, with much cooler nights. It feels like a northern April down here, with the daffodils, jonquils and flowering crabtrees all in bloom.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest baby picture ever!

Sherrie

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!