Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring Follies~


What a perfect weekend this was weather-wise, and activity wise. Our camping group met in Shipshewana for a fun-filled, activity laden weekend,
and the twice canceled Vince Gill concert was last night in Wabash. Too much activity for a pair of double-nicklers, almost! A great campfire Friday night, following a beef stew alfresco supper, shopping downtown (scrapbook store!) on Saturday, and then the concert Sunday night. Our only complaint is that Vince seems to have strayed from his roots somewhat, and has heavy leanings towards "brass" in his band now, where we enjoy the bluegrass sound, or his romantic tunes. Our ears were thumping on the way home, and frankly, we were a little disappointed, considering the price of the tickets. His personality and sense of humor was very enjoyable, and he rocked the sold out house with it.





No comments:

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!