Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas came early!




First of all, these pictures are of lil' Emmy's first Christmas experience. Pretty sweet, huh?
And the news: The local Chamber of Commerce office called today to tell me that (I) won first prize in their Snowflake Jubilee, worth $295 dollars of gift certificates from 14 merchants in North Manchester. When I dropped off my 5 receipts from local stores as an entry; I told the gal that I never win anything. She said, those are the people that always win!! Wowsers!! Tomorrow I go claim my prize, and will have a photo taken for the town's newspaper.
What fun, and who knew that shopping locally would end up with so many perks??

No comments:

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!