Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Family visits, Frenchy's and laundry....


Today Jim had a new alternator put into the Tracker, our tow car and I visited with Mom, and family in Largo. The sun felt good to sit in, and we were enjoying it.
Jim had a surprise up his sleeve when we left Largo...silly me thought we were going to Orange Blossom (now called Citrus Country, same place, same product, same crowds). But...we were headed for the beach and Frenchy's for fresh grouper and steamed veggies. The place was packed, we went to the original joint, not on the beach, there are three in that area my brother Mike told Jim. We sat in the bar, drank our h2o with lemon, and enjoyed the atmosphere. The servers are a no nonsense bunch, they're busy, time is money, and you better know what you want! It was easy, just say grouper. Then....we went to Orange Blossom, yah yeah, the name changed, but it's Orange Blossom to us for our sample of tangerine juice, watched the 12 minute video about the journey an orange makes to the consumer, and played tourist. We completed a week's worth of laundry after 9p.m., so are glad to call it a day. We're hoping to be able to use the pool at least once before we leave on the first, just to say we swam outside in December!

No comments:

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!