Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Jim, catching up with old friends.

Jim has visited several old friends today, more tomorrow, then we'll meet up with folks who winter in Florida from the WIT-group in Plant City on Sunday for strawberries. (They are famous for shortcake this time of year, and we've listened to them talk about it for years.) Jim and son David went to see National Treasure tonight, the hottest movie in America right now. We have a box of oranges, lemons, grapefruit and an avocado the size of a small football, given to us by folks Jim has known for years, they have their own grove, numerous food plants and trees.
Our nephew-in-law, John, who lives here in Largo, lost his father early this morning. John, you have our deepest sympathy.

No comments:

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!