Summing it Up...
Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!
Sunday, March 01, 2009
5 fast ways to fight fatigue...
What the professionals say:
1. Open a window, take deep breaths.
2. Refresh yourself with a quick face wash.
3. Do simple stretches.
4. Laugh - lifts spirits.
5. Meditate - relieves anxiety
My personal favs:
1. Do lunch with a gal pal, mother or daughter, for therapy.
2. Visit little shops with handmade items, and things you don't need,
but love to look at.
3. Have coffee or tea, along with a good book and 2 corgis on my lap.
4. Drive out in the country, looking for farm animals.
5. Get lost in crafting, whether it be snipping photos, card making, scrappin'.