Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Love Earrings, that go ScHwInG?

Dear Penniwig has an etsy shop now showcasing her wonderful colonial bobs for your ears. Her earrings are top knotch, and she's given some to most all of us, (to get us hooked, I'm thinkin', and she's a great old dame.)



Please visit her etsy shop, you'll be so glad that you did, and peruse her wares.
They're lovely to be sure, the price is right, and shipping costs are nominal.
Visit Penniwig's site as a gateway to her etsy shop....Penniwig's

3 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Aren't her earrings just perfect. I have 3 pair, and plan on buying more. Everyone needs to check her out.
Molly

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Very kind of ye, dearie! Thank'ee.

ClassyChassy said...

I just bought a pair for mom - she will love them - she's always
in a pickle - so this pair will suit her just fine!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!