Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Funny ol' kid...


Now..you know that I adore being a Grammy.
April says that lil' Emmy loves her bling.
Loves her skirts.
Loves her Dora underwears.
She wants piggy tails and more bling bling.
But when she plays...she's all business, and all tomboy.
She's chipped three teeth already playing so hard.
She's two years and four months old.
Check out those knees...
It could be a bumpy ride for Mama and Daddoo.

9 comments:

Terry said...

Howdy
Oh my she is so adorable.
She reminds me of me when I was , well many ,many,many years ago :)
I was always rough and tumble when I played and gurly girl when I dressed.SO lots of broken happened along the way .But hey i still have really cool scars and great stories to tell :)
Yes you can be a tomboy with plenty of bling.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh little Emmy is so full of life.

Thing about this CDM - we spend a life time teaching our little ones to grow up and then we spend a life time trying to undo it.

Right?

Sarah said...

Oh, she is precious and I'll bet full of mischief! That is such a fun age...so inquisitive!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

What's that she's clutching on her way down the slide? Is it a beloved stuffed animal or just something she's using as a shock absorber???

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi,
Its me tweedles
thank you for coming to visit me.
Your little Emmy is a cutie pie for sure!
Your life on wheels must be very interesting!
Come back again
love
tweedles

Sherrie said...

She has perfect taste in Band-Aids- you can never go wrong with Curious George!

Simply Debbie said...

HELLO,
I am new to your wonderful blog...I joined as a follower
I love the heading of your blog...so sweet
I am menopausal with one dog and 2 cats and raising my dh...lol
what an adorable granddaughter..beautiful eyes
I have no grandchildren abut I have adopted my sisters grandchildren...lol...she watches me real close so I don't get off with them..lol
children are our most precious things next to our fur children of course
I can see we both love Olde Dame Penniwig...what a giving woman, she is
I hope you will stop by and see me and have a glass of tea....I love your three R's
hugs
debbie

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

That is fantastic that she plays hard! So many kids are just plopped in front of the tv and never know what it is like to really have fun and be a kid. Embrace the bandaids, grandma! (sorry about those chipped teeth...baby teeth, yes?) xo -C ^..^

JeanMac said...

So sweet.

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!