Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Silly stuff...



You can't change a man. Unless he's in diapers.
~Mary Bennett

9 comments:

Mimi said...

Ohmygosh, that is SO true! About the cookbook - I'll need to do lots more recipes. I hope to get one done for my kids in a year or two. A while back I took all of my mom's handwritten recipes and scanned them. Once I had put several on a page and then took a photo editing program and added little notes. Like: "this was the first recipe I asked your grandma to send to me." Then I printed all of it out - in color no less - and bound them into a book for my sons for their birthdays. You would have thought that I gave them the world! It took time but not a lot of money. My youngest son ♥'s to cook and so does his oldest son, so they've been using the book quite a bit.

Robin said...

That is just hilarious:)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh, the cartoon is just so true it's almost not funny!!!

ClassyChassy said...

That is really funny! Thanks for the laugh! A man in the mirror....isn't that the truth!

Sarah said...

Ain't it the truth!!!

Chatty Crone said...

I love it. Why is that true? And why don't we see things like they do?

JeanMac said...

Too funny!

squawmama said...

This was a great one ☺☺☺

(((HUGS)))
Donna

ocmist said...

Wouldn't touch THAT with a 10 foot pole! Now, if I could just stop giggling... :)

Linda

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!