Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Friday, August 21, 2009

What's in a name?


Today, on Chatty Chrone's site, she had the meaning of her name in her post. I found that very interesting, and decided to try the name, CorgiDogMama. Here are the surprising, on the mark, results!

You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.
You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.
A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.

You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life. You are intuitive and quite introverted. You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.

Frankly, it's a little scary, just how accurate this is! Is there karma, or a witch doctor floating around in cyberspace somewhere...figuring us all out? Sheesh!

15 comments:

squawmama said...

That was so much fun to read... Where did you go to do your name... I tried to find it on your post but couldn't... I want to play too... ☺☺☺

Have Fun
(((HUGS)))
Donna

ClassyChassy said...

FUN! And, I love the nuns with guns!!! Priceless!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Aw, yer way sweeter than that description! Although that GRUMPY part sure rings true...*teasing*

It is kind of spooky that it fits you so well...and it's totally different from Chatty's description, so it's not like it's some vague wording that could apply to anyone...HMMM....STRANGE

Jan Mader said...

Love your blog. Thank you so much for following mine. I'm thrilled to have your added creativity...just like your name says!

I think I'm commenting from my writer's blog. I have a blog for animal lovers too...please stop by!

http://animaltalk4u.blogspot.com/

http://ignitetowrite.blogspot.com/

♥Mimi♥ said...

So, we've got Jesus on a mountain! Do you think we should make him some salad, take it up there and have a picnic with Him☺

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh that is you! You are wonderful.

It's weird isn't it?

ocmist said...

Yes, that WAS fun to read, and I'd love to know where you got it, too! I agree with Classy Chassy... those nuns are great. My hubby went to a school that was run by nuns, and he said one bought a bunch of boxing gloves and made all the boys box... He HATED it!

The only thing I don't get is how you can be ultra organized and yet not complete projects... I have a tendency to not complete the projects, but its BECAUSE I am ANYTHING BUT organized!!! LOL Linda

LADY JANE said...

How fun! Sorta sounds like me too Sista...well the well rounded part anyway...giggle...while little Momma Janelle Nests...we go out to eat alot...I think I've gained 10 pounds watching her belly grow...problem is my ten pounds are rounding out my hips some more! I'm going to try the quizzie..in my spare time...yeah right huh!

LADY JANE said...

OMG...I just LOVE the picture of the princess blowing bubbles! That is totally adorable!!!!! I think her Mommy needs to move closer to you.......she is too precious...look at the adorable face! Sending her Grammy love from here too!

LADY JANE said...

Hey...I just realized while I was over at Penniwigs why your Nuns have guns.....it MUST be because they heard I was trying to get the three of us Sistas into their convent...proof enough for me to knpw they don't want us either! Sorry for all the posts here...but its about 4:30 am and I have to be fairly quiet and can't find a single soul to pick on this morning...AND things are a little "NUTS" over at Penniwigs...and there is no sense to getting Squirl-ly over there....
So you are it Sista! Lucky you huh?
Ok...shhhh...I'm trying to go back to sleep!

LADY JANE said...

Guess who? Yep...still awake here....

LADY JANE said...

Hmmm...I must be "blog-walking"...might as well let the Corgis out...anybody gotta go?

LADY JANE said...

I forgot to give the kids a treat!
here ..."TREAT".......
Now shhhhh...your Momma is sleeping....
Jim you awake?

LADY JANE said...

Can you run down to McDonalds and get Momma and me some coffee Jim?

LADY JANE said...

Ok...that is it...I'm going back to sleep!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!