Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pink Baby has arrived, and settling in...

Miss Kylie, from Massachusetts, entrusts her dear beloved Pink Baby to fellow bloggers in order for PB, aka, world traveler, to see the world, and meet Kylie's bloggie friends.
.There are rules to follow, and a scrapbook entry to fill out. Pink Baby is to be entertained, and kept safe from "household animals" who would love her death, I fear, if allowed to. I'll be posting later in the week about an opportunity for YOU to host Pink Baby in your own home.


The corgi kids anticipated Pink Baby's arrival, and waited patiently by the front door for the postman. Addie barks her head off every time the poor mail man comes, and it's rather embarrassing.

The unveiling of PB was a momentous occasion, and she popped out of the box with vigor. She was ready to get out of there!


Jake gave her a friendly sniff and was delighted to find out that she came equipped with a squeaker!






Addie, a little more bold than Jake, welcomed PB in a more traditional way, between dogs, pink or tri-colored.





Indiana is full of color now, and we've decorated our home interior with fall color as well. PB checked out the decor!




Many of you know that Corgidogmama loves making cards, so a trip to the craft room was a must do. Pink Baby loved the pink ink and dived right into being creative and crafty!




I think that our week will go well. Rural Indiana, and I do mean r-u-r-a-l, should be a nice respite for this traveling pink stuffie of Kylie's.

6 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Hey there Pink Baby! I know you will love it at CorgiDogMama's place! She loves spoiling dogs and grandbaby!

I bet there is a trip down those country roads to see the sights in store for Pink Baby!

I had to laugh at Addie's sniffaroo of PB's rump...

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy! I am so relieved to see Pink Baby made it to your house safe and sound! She is going to have a wonderful time! I am glad she got to see some fall foliage because she is missing all the beautiful colors here at home!! Thank you for hosting my Pink Baby, I can't wait to see what the week has in store for her!!

Licks,
Kylie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm sure woo will show her lots of fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Chatty Crone said...

She is so cute! I know she'll have a great time with your pups and all those leaves.

Ms Sparrow said...

I got such a good laugh out of your corgis welcoming the Pink Baby. I miss having dogs but they're not allowed where I live.
I will live vicariously through yours, I guess.

ClassyChassy said...

Ahhhh - here is your big welcome for Pink Baby! So glad she arrived safely!!! I didn't think bum-sniffing was allowed - but I suppose it is polite in canine company! Have a good week!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!