Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A new face in the crowd~


Oh gals, somebody new came to visit my blog and it was MY lucky day!
Pam, from Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner, is a cook. Not a chef, but a DANG good cook.
Her recipes will make y'all salivate. Think Southern gal meets/marries Midwest guy...and her recipes are comfy midwest fare with the added zip that only the south adds in! I'm totally hooked, and have been sending off recipes to April in Chapel Hill, and running copies.

Are you still here? Go........run......click.........go visit Pam, and let the cooking begin!!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you see those dessert recipes....Yum, yum! And the scrambled grits really caught my eye!
Thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

Hey Corgidogmama!

Thanks for the link! I'll be sure to go and take a look at Pam's recipes.

You might like a new one that I recently found! www.coleensrecipes.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Angela

Buttercup said...

I'm almost afraid to look. I just may need to cook something warm and comforting this weekend. Take good care!

Pam said...

Corgidogmama: You are too kind. I'm so glad you enjoyed my blog!

I so enjoy your blog and look forward to reading more of your posts! Anyone who loves Corgis is a winner and rates high in my book! Just wish I had one.

Many thanks for the gracious "nod" and for following my blog! I see many good comments with the banter back and forth coming our way!

Jan Mader said...

I'm headed over there right now! Thanks for the link and probably a few extra pounds! LOL!

ocmist said...

Sounds good... and a corgi lover, too! Guess I'll have to mosey on over that direction. Thanks for the tip!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Just came from Pam's awesome blog!!! Loved it!!!

Also... (Be sure to come and visit me today as I'm celebrating my 500th post and having a VINTAGE BOOK GIVEAWAY!!!)

Have a great day! Coralie

Chatty Crone said...

Thanks for the link Susan - I'm off to check it out - have a good day at work tomorrow. Sandie

glitzen said...

Just added your blog to my favorites, all Corgis are welcome in my book. :) Come visit our blog and meet Dandelion, my Corgi. Your blog is great, I'll be back!! :0

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!