Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Colder up North.

Granted, we only went as far North as St. Augustine today, but it is darn cold here. It was to be even colder north of Jacksonville, so, we stopped at our usual overnight lodging spot while traveling, a Cracker Barrel. We didn't get dibs for the best spot as we normally do as two other large RV's were already in place. We have amazing tv reception here by the dumpster though, and cushy grass for dog paws, so life is good. My mantra for the new year is "don't sweat the small stuff" and will try to remember, that indeed, it all, is small stuff!
Blessings to all in 2008. Wouldn't it be loverly to obtain peace in the world, peace of mind, freedom from pain, evil, and misunderstandings...and national health care within the next 365 days?

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hey, Joey and I (and 60 other 5th graders) are going to St Augustine for a three day class trip in April! I haven't been there since (I'm guessing) 1976, so I'm sure a few things have changed. Keep warm!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!