Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Girl's Roadtrip to North Carolina!


It's officially Autumn, and Mom and I are heading towards Chapel Hill for a (daughter, grandaughter, great grandaughter fix!)
Cast of Characters:

This is who we are going to see...


My Mom, 91, is brave enough to make the trip with us.





I'm the coffee drinker, and crabby driver.



Addie has floor clean up detail under Em's high chair as her duty.



Until our return folks,

2 comments:

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

That sounds fun! And I'm a coffee drinkin' crabby driver myself. Have a great time!

Aunt Julie said...

Know you'll have a lot of fun--I just LOVE road trips! Your mama is a cutie-pie, too!! BTW, Uncle Lynn's answering your questions over at my place today, in honor of my 100th Post. Please drop by!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!