Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another good reason to exercise!

Menopausal thoughts can be a little quirky sometimes.
Husbands just tick us off...sometimes for no apparent reason....



Strange thoughts happen when hormone levels go awry.
Remember the old saying, "it's not nice to fool Mother Nature?"
Well! Men just need to be more sensitive to our natures!

Sometimes it's hard being a woman....
don't they get that?




Sometimes, just a look can set us off...
Evil thoughts jump into our little ol' heads....and sometimes...those thoughts make us smile...

Or... is that just me???



Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy, happy people just don't shoot their husbands.
~Elle in Legally Blonde

11 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

LOL..good morning, sounds like your having one of my days...yes I think all women have those thoughts at one time or another.
Oh the things our bodies put us through.

squawmama said...

Good Morning... Wow can we woman all relate to this... It is ashamed after many years of tending to families and keeping the home harmony we get cursed with the change of life... all the stuff that comes with it... What's up with that... we should be rewarded with we can eat anything and it doesn't turn into FAT, the hair stays on our eyelashes & brows where it belongs... not on our chins and we have smooth lovely skin not dried up cracked skin... Oh I guess I am on a tangent but no wonder women shoot husbands...LOL LOL

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Chatty Crone said...

I want to know who named the later years the Golden years? Kind of an oxymoron don't you think? The Silver years would be a better name.

Well, the inside - the heart and soul get more golden as the years go by, but the outside doesn't seem so golden (lol) more silver.

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, I always love coming over here, cause I know I'm going to get a good laugh.

Hugs,
Chris

April said...

where do you get those hilarious cartoons? crack me up!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

My dear girl, I love coming over here when you are "on a tear" and your hilarious personality is running wild!

Sherilyn said...

LOL too true!!! Thanks for the Monday morning chuckle...I definitely needed it! :)

Happy Hormones to you! I think we all have thoughts like that at one time or another. ;)

LADY JANE said...

Lol my dear...I may have to print this post and POST it on the frig...I love my dear Jim...after being together for 15 years now...everyone ALWAYS asks WHY don't we get married...Why...I love him to much for that....it is better some nights for him to just be able to go home and "hide" out and let my lil' pre-menopausal self go to bed.....

NCmountainwoman said...

I LOVE this post. You really crack me up. And we know laughter is good for our health as well.

Carla said...

haha! Still NOT motivating me:)

ocmist said...

You forgot the swimming in your own sweat part! :)

Isn't there an easier way to get your endorphin fix... Oh, yeah... Chocolate... Hhhmmm... Exercise? ...Chocolate? Yeah, right... There's a choice?!!!

Linda (OC's Mom)

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!