Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Sunday, January 18, 2009


Please stop by Chatty Crone's blog today. She has a fantastic 4 minute video that you'll want to see, and Rules from God for 2009 to read over. Both are awe inspiring, and worth the time to peruse. Scoot!


Special hugs go out to Penniwig for her wonderful graphics. I love 'em!

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Thank you. That was sweet.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Halloo...how's me favorite corgi fanatic to-day? It's 80 here...sunny...bit chilly for us, but...guess I can stand it!!! Here's hoping this Monday kicks off a wondeful week for ye!

Carla said...

Great link!!!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!