Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Friday, January 16, 2009

We have a winner today!


Ringie-dingie....hello?!

We have a winner today for the Winter Blah Giveaway here at Corgi Dog News.

Drum roll please..............it's...................

Lady Jane!

Thank you everyone for signing up for my first giveaway. I'm already gathering stuff for another one, so stay tuned. It's fun doing this!
Lady Jane, I'll need your address; your prize box will be mailed out to you there in Illinois, licketity-split! Congrats.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you Lady jane!
Lorri

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Hooray, Lady Jane is such a sweetie! And she needs all that cold-weather stuff because she too resides in the Frozen North for some reason.

I'm freezing down here, too. I doubt it is even 68 out there yet, like it was SUPPOSED to be. Brr! LOL

LADY JANE said...

No...NO way...get out....really? I won...oh how exciting...No???? Are you sure? Yea...do I need to "share it" With my pal the ol' dame? It was her that sent me your way...Well...per her little comment about it may not get to sixty-eight I
wouldn't want her to get a flash from having too much hot cocco! So...lol...I will suffer thru....lol...THANKS!

Attic Clutter said...

HI
Oh so funny ,love the blog..
the old lady stuff in your''about me'' the cute doggies , etc...
thanks for stopping in my little Twigles store and leaving the sweet comment..
I'll be back to see you soon.. hugs, Patty

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for Lady Jane. And so nice og you to do a give away.


Hugs,
Chris

Niki said...

Thanks for visiting me today :)
I'm glad I found your great blog..I'll put a request in for the ...Potato Peel Society book, it sounds good. I'll be back :)
Niki

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

congrats to Lady Jane!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love NC too! I live in Hendersonville. What a small world.

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!