Summing it Up...
Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I thought you'd want to know...
Top 10 things Women shouldn't do in public
1. apply full make up ~
2. pull out your thong from butt crack ~
3. sit cross legged while wearing a skirt ~ (somebody tell the A.M. news shows!)
4. show off a midriff ~
5. talk on your cell in a public place ~ (restroom or dressing room)
6. ask your boyfriend if he loves you ~ (how 'bout your husband?)
7. tweeze errant hair or pop a pimple ~
8. criticize your boyfriend ~ (how 'bout your husband?)
9. adjust "the girls" ~
10. Pee all over a toilet seat without wiping it before leaving stall ~
Who knew these things were all on the don't do list?
list from "The Frisky"~