Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Sunday, August 02, 2009

August 2nd...is Friendship Day!

Just want to send my best regards to the whole gang of ya' who like me, have made some great pals via blog world.
Cyber hugs to all~Love ya!
Susan

6 comments:

Buttercup said...

Dear Susan, Hugs back to you! I was thinking this morning just how I found this nice group of friends from all over. I feel so blessed to have my blog friends.

squawmama said...

Happy friendship day to you too my friend... Have a great day!

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Angela said...

Thank you Susan! Hugs back at you!

*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* Happy Friendship Day*

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Well ain't you sweet!!! It was a lucky day when I clicked on your bloggie!!!

Chatty Crone said...

Dear Susan, Hugs right back to you. You don't know how many times these friendships have warmed my life and my heart. I'm thankful for them too.

LADY JANE said...

Hugs my dear...I'm back (well sorta) and beeing nice...(sorta) so this borrowed laptop does not crash-ola! BUT hugs to YOU one of my bestest blogger buddie babes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!