Summing it Up...

Now, that I'm way on the wrong side of sixty, I feel that being true to self is important. "I yam, what I yam." Kindness and smiles are to be given away. Women are strong. Men are more vulnerable than we believe. Husbands may come and go...but one thing I know for sure is that I will NEVAH live without a corgi or coffee in my life if I can prevent it. Come piles of dog fur or hot water!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Feeling naughty...blaming Spring...



Is it just me, or have you EVER just ached to say this to someone? (Not neccessarily your husband...this time!)

9 comments:

Russ Krecklow said...

Yeah, that's a good one alright!!
We're feeling grumpy because of all the rain we've been getting. Can't blame much on Spring here, yet.

Pat the dogs for us.

Mevely317 said...

Not my hubby .... but I'm grinning, thinking of some of my coworkers and guests! :)))

Donna K said...

Love it!! I know some it would apply to (but not my husband either!)

Buttercup said...

When I'm at work I think something similar about every 15 minutes, but it's not limited to spring. I am a naughty girl, but I refrain from expressing my feelings publicly. You gave me quite a laugh out loud. Hugs and good wishes!

Whosyergurl said...

From one naughty girl to another...that was a good one!
xo, Cheryl

LADY JANE said...

LOL! I love it...Hmmmm....And I thought I was the only Naughty one in the bunch! OK...so I have been soooooooo busy...I hope you will stop over and peek at my posts! Miss Jalina Rose was quite naughty in one of them (Saturday)!
Yes...SpRiNg is coming...even to us in the Midwest...really girl...I feel a road trip coming...YOU ready?

Chatty Crone said...

I can think of a few people I'd like to say that too!

Happy St. Pat's Day!

sandie♥

PS You are naughty!

Derek Etnyre said...

Have some coworkers that your card would apply to... especially ones that email me asking me questions that they could easily look up and answer themselves.... :)

Enjoy your blog... I never leave the house without a layer of cat hair on my cloths...

Derek
www.dereketnyre.com

ClassyChassy said...

That's funny!!!

Y'all come back now...

Y'all come back now...

Everyone is special, and counts!